When a leaders understands their sphere of influence,
they create an oasis for growth & success.
This course will provide essential tools for coaching employees individually or as a team. These tools will be both practical and useful. You will leave this course with guidance to help your team explore issues to seek solutions rather than pointing out problems – and all the toxic behaviors that sometimes crop up. This hands on facilitated workshop will ensure you leave with a new understanding of your role as a “Manager as a Coach”. You will be provided with a road-map that will guide you to conduct effective coaching conversations that you can put to use immediately and with anyone.
This is for the rest of the description – if it is long.
- Gain insight into the role of the “Manager as a Coach”
- Identify when to coach and when to manage your team
- Learn how to gauge the T.E.A.M.
- Structure coaching conversations for performance
Coach or Manage?
- What is coaching vs. managing?
- Why is coaching important?
- Who are you as a manager?
- What is your management style?
Manager as a Coach
- What is the mindset of a coach?
- What is the role of the coach?
- What is the role of the employee who is being coached?
- What are effective coaching styles?
- What is the power of a question?
- 6 Steps to transform performance
- How to give feedback for improvement
Managers and Leaders who feel they spend more time firefighting, problem-solving and micro-managing instead of effectively managing their team.