"Capital isn't so important in business. Experience isn't so important. You can get both these things. What is important is ideas. If you have ideas, you have the main asset you need, and there isn't any limit to what you can do with your business and your life." Harvey Firestone
Managers solve problems – or they don’t stay managers. An organization’s survival depends upon its ability to solve its customers’ problems. Your value in the marketplace is determined by your problem-solving ability.
The unrelenting and dramatic changes in today’s world present problems and opportunities never before faced – by anyone. We should not expect success applying old solutions to new problems. More than ever before, creativity is required to be competitive.
In this seminar, you will learn how to unleash your creativity. You will learn how to bring creativity out in others. You will learn how to implement those creative ideas and to become an astounding innovator.
Innovation is about implementation of creativity and that does not come naturally. Come learn how to do it well. OR, keep doing what you are doing and keep getting what you are getting. It is up to you.
"I was encouraged with the content in the program. Already, as I have returned to the usual work week, I am finding 'problems' and thinking differently on how to approach them. What would we never do? Why not? Can we tweak that and apply it here? I have been sharing the basic concepts with my team and challenging them to think beyond our boxed-in ideas to find more creative solutions, it's wonderful to see the spark in their eyes as they realize, I don't have to stay in these limited walls, I can think beyond."
Valerie Mahon, Koch Business Solutions, Wichita, KS
"It was my first time meeting/taking a class from Mr. Rawson. I found him to be insightful and engaging, with great examples and a laid back approach that perfectly suits adult learning/continuing education. Great training, done locally, for a bargain price."
Fall 2015 Participant
Creativity and Innovation Foundations
- Learning from the past, living in the present, creating the future
- What is the difference between creativity and innovation and why does it matter?
- The myths of creativity and innovation and the commotion they cause the uniformed
Creativity, Innovation and Strategy
- Mini-case Studies of strategic success through innovation
- How does structure relate to innovation, and how and when should we re-organized
- What is the difference between disruptive and sustaining technologies, and how disruption will save--or sink--your company
Leadership and Creativity, Innovation, and Change
- How to be wildly, practically, and profitably creative
- How can I be more innovative?
- How can I better lead innovation?
- How to build a culture of innovation and risk-taking