Lean Enterprise Certification
The Lean Enterprise Certification course is designed to enable you to sit for and successfully pass the Lean Bronze Certification exam from the American Society for Quality, the Association for Manufacturing Excellence, the Shingo institute, and SME. This highly interactive certification prep course can be completed online at your own pace. The content was developed according to American Society for Quality, the Association for Manufacturing Excellence, the Shingo institute, and SME standards.
It has been developed according to the ASQ guidelines and presents an overview of the concepts for the Certification Exam. This advanced, self-paced, online course explores process and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques to achieve process excellence.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain cultural enabler principles and processes
- Describe cultural enabler techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of continuous process improvement
- Use process improvement systems
- Describe continuous process improvement techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of consistent Lean Enterprise culture
- Explain the processes for developing a consistent Lean Enterprise culture
- Describe consistent Lean Enterprise culture techniques and practices
- Explain the principles of business results
- Describe how measurement systems are used in a Lean Enterprise culture
- List the key Lean-related measures
To understand the requirements, test details, cost, resources, locations and information on the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Lean Certification information - CLICK HERE. The ASQ Lean Certification has no re-certification requirements. It is a lifetime certification.