This Six Sigma Black Belt course is designed to prepare you to take the the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
It has been developed according to the ASQ guidelines and presents an overview of the concepts for the Certification Exam. This advanced, self-paced, online course explores process and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques to achieve process excellence. Typically, although not in all cases, the Black Belt is preceded by the completion of a Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Analyze how Six Sigma methodology impacts the workplace environment
- Evaluate process management in a Six Sigma environment
- Evaluate the components needed to create an effective Six Sigma team
- Analyze the Define step of the DMAIC process
- Analyze the Measure step of the DMAIC process
- Implement DMAIC measures
- Analyze the Analyze step of the DMAIC process
- Analyze the Improve step of the DMAIC process
- Analyze the Control step of the DMAIC process
- Differentiate Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Differentiate the concepts of Six Sigma and Lean
- Lesson 1 Six Sigma in the Workplace
- Lesson 2 Six Sigma Process Management and Measures
- Lesson 3 Six Sigma Team Management
- Lesson 4 Step One Define
- Lesson 5 Step Two Measure
- Lesson 6 Probability and Process Capacity
- Lesson 7 Step Three Analysis
- Lesson 8 Step Four Improve
- Lesson 9 Step Five Control
- Lesson 10 Design for Six Sigma
To understand the requirements, test details, cost, resources, locations and information on the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Black Belt Certification information – CLICK HERE. The ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification has no re-certification requirements. It is a lifetime certification.