This Six Sigma Green Belt course is designed to prepare you to take the the American Society of Quality Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
It is developed according to the ASQ guidelines and presents an overview of the concepts for the Certification Exam. This advanced, self-paced, online course explores process and team management, operational metrics, and key tools and techniques to achieve process excellence.
- Justify the value of Six Sigma metrics
- Demonstrate Six Sigma metrics in action
- Analyze customer information within a potential Six Sigma project
- Evaluate and apply the design for Six Sigma (DFSS) process
- Apply the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) process to a potential project
- Analyze the effects of statistical process control (SPC) on performance
- Apply design of experiments (DOE) to a potential project
- Lesson 1: Six Sigma Origins and Metrics
- Lesson 2: Six Sigma Quality Masters
- Lesson 3: Six Sigma Customers
- Lesson 4: Six Sigma Problem Solving
- Lesson 5: Six Sigma Process Management and Business Results
- Lesson 6: A Deeper Look at Six Sigma Control Charts
- Lesson 7: Six Sigma Process Capability
- Lesson 8: Design for Six Sigma
- Lesson 9: Lean Six Sigma
To understand the requirements, test details, cost, resources, locations and information on the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Green Belt Certification information - CLICK HERE. The ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Certification has no re-certification requirements. It is a lifetime certification.