Strategic planning can be daunting & overwhelming. We are here to put a new spin on an age-old initiative. Join Caroline Beach as she uses LEGO (R) Serious Play to guide you through the process. What have you got to lose? Leggo!
This course is designed to give you tools to facilitate strategic planning initiatives using engaging leadership techniques and LEGO® Serious Play® methods.
In a team-based environment, you will gain skills and resources to help surface every voice in the room, capturing unique perspectives while creating a shared team vision. These tools will enhance your understanding of strategic planning processes while equipping you with methods for improving team dynamics through abstract approaches.
Participants will benefit from gaining tools and resources that can be used to help facilitate strategic planning conversations within the workplace. Learn to maximize meetings and collect ideas and consensus from every team member involved in the strategic planning process. This course will equip you with everything you need to develop a strategic plan with a creative and innovative approach.
- Bring teams together through storytelling and metaphor in a playful environment using Lego® Serious Play® methodologies.
- Affirm the varying perspectives of team members while giving each team member a space to talk.
- Engage team members in a positive environment to develop team culture and shared understanding through idea development.
- Facilitate purposeful conversations within team meetings.
- Understand how to engage team members while maintaining control of the meeting space.
- The whole team assists in decision-making and resolving the issue through information sharing.
- Deepen reflection and enable communication from all persons in a meeting.
- Facilitate decision-making processes through creative problem-solving approaches.
- Appeal to all communication styles: Auditory, Visual, and Kinesthetic.
- Implement the 6 Core Competencies outlined by the International Association of Facilitators to enhance team engagement.
- Support followership within the strategic planning processes, bridging roles and responsibilities between leaders and team members.
- Use Simon Sinek’s Golden Circle to understand the “Why, How, and What” or your organization/team.
Team leaders, Project Managers, Program Managers, Functional Managers, small or large team members, and anyone engaged in strategic planning processes.
You’re sure to appreciate the refreshing insights given in this one-day program.
Substitutions are free and must be done prior to the start of the class or certificate program.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes and a $75 charge on certificate programs.
No refunds after the first day of the class or certificate program.