This comprehensive certificate in Operations Management is designed to provide those learning sessions that will help you accomplish a solid foundation in operations management.
This certificate will ensure that you have the skills you need to create and support a culture of efficient, quality-based and customer-focused processes. Learning a solid foundation in operations improvement strategy is essential to your success – from the design and creation of an idea to the delivery of services and/or production of finished goods.
To complete a Master Certificate in Operations Management, you must complete seven (7) sessions.
There are 3 sessions that are “Required” and everyone must take them.
The remaining 4 sessions can come from the “Elective” list.
Elective classes are:
- Business Analytics: The New Competitive Advantage – September 20, 2019
- Business Modeling & Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions – May 1 & 2, 2019
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders – July 24 & 25, 2018
- Forecasting & Capacity Planning – June 5, 2019
- Solving Problems with Root Cause Analysis – March 29, 2019
- Strategic Negotiations – Online – can take anytime
- The Power of Critical Thinking – December 13, 2018