This comprehensive certificate in Operations Management is designed to provide those learning sessions that will help you accomplish a
solid foundation in operations management.
This certificate will ensure that you have the skills you need to create and support a culture of efficient, quality-based and customer-focused processes. Learning a solid foundation in operations improvement strategy is essential to your success – from the design and creation of an idea to the delivery of services and/or production of finished goods.
To complete a Master Certificate in Operations Management, you must complete seven (7) sessions.
There are 3 sessions that are “Required” and everyone must take them.
The remaining 4 sessions can come from the “Elective” list.
Elective classes are:
- Business Analytics: The New Competitive Advantage
- Business Modeling and Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders
- Forecasting and Capacity Planning
- Leveraging Excel to Support Business Decision Making
- Solving Problems with Root Cause Analysis
- Strategic Negotiations – Online
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes.
No refunds after the first day of the class.