CEUs: .05 | HRCI credits: 1
Access time: 30 days
Preventing Sexual Harassment provides a guide for managers for recognizing sexual harassment and unlawful discrimination in the workplace and for responding to and resolving complaints.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the EEOC definition of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Describe the differences between quid pro quo harassment and hostile work environment harassment
- Outline what constitutes “unwelcome conduct” from a legal perspective
- Explain how managers can detect the signs of hostile work environment
- Discuss the stages of a sexual harassment investigation
- Understand best practices for preventing sexual harassment
There are test questions over each section of the module. Learners much achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credits. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Please note: This course covers the basics of preventing sexual harassment but is not meant to provide legal advice. If you need legal advice or other expert assistance, we recommend that you seek the services of a professional.
Target Audience: This course is designed for managers and those responsible for sexual harassment prevention.
Course Level: Introductory
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this course.
Estimated time to complete: 3 – 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Required Material: This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Successful Completion Requirement of IACET CEU: Learners much achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credits. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
After Clicking the Register button – scroll down to find this module.