Learning to better manage and oversee people, responsibilities, and resources is exactly what you need to continue your success at work. While earning your certificate you’ll lay the fundamental groundwork necessary to manage others and gain the essential skills you need to handle the problems you encounter everyday. You will not only be developing your ability to take control of your work, but you’ll also be building your future by continuing your education and remaining current on the most effective management principles available. Take hold of your future and enroll today.
To complete a Management Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes.
No refunds after the first day of the class.
Elective classes are:
- Basic Writing and Grammar Skills March 23, 2021
- Communication Skills for Supervisors January 26, 2021
- Enhancing Your Customer Service Skills February 9, 2021
- How to Criticize; How to Praise April 16, 2021
- Managing Time and Multiple Priorities LIVE via ZOOM December 15, 2020
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace January 22, 2021