Learning to better manage and oversee people, responsibilities, and resources is exactly what you need to continue your success at work. While earning your certificate you’ll lay the fundamental groundwork necessary to manage others and gain the essential skills you need to handle the problems you encounter everyday. you will not only be developing your ability to take control of your work, but you’ll also be building your future by continuing your education and remaining current on the most effective management principles available. Take hold of your future and enroll today.
To complete a Management Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Required classes are:
- Dealing Effectively with Workplace Conflict – December 11, 2018
- Emotional Intelligence – November 6, 2018
- How to Delegate & Empower Your Employees – April 23, 2019
- Improving Supervisory Skills – December 12, 2018
- Leading Teams to High Performance – March 5, 2019
- Managerial Psychology – September 27, 2018
- Strategies for Effective Presentations – June 20, 2019
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes Managers Make (and How to Avoid Them) February 26, 2019
Elective classes are:
- Basic Writing & Grammar Skills – September 19, 2019
- Communication Skills for Supervisors – July 18, 2019
- Enhancing Your Customer Service Skills – November 29, 2018
- How to Criticize; How to Praise – March 13, 2019
- Managing Time & Multiple Priorities – November 8, 2018
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace – September 14, 2018