Are you exhausted running at a break-neck speed and not getting ahead?
Spend the day exploring valid & credible time management solutions.
Time management introduction
- Discovering your time management philosophy
- Five ‘myths’ of time management
Performing a meaningful ‘time audit’
- How to perform a “time audit” – key to identifing your time wasters
- Separating the ‘urgent from the important’ through goal-setting
- The four-step approach to goal accomplishment
Developing skills for effective time management
- How to control the “big seven” time wasters
- How to delegate; delegate smart or work hard
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to clean up the cluttered desk
- Learning to say “NO” without feeling guilty
- How to reduce time wasters in meetings
- How to reduce “device” interruptions and distractions
Three tools for managing multiple priorities
- How to use the “swiss cheese” approach to get more done
- What the “slight edge” principle means to your success
- How to apply the 80/20 rule to your tasks and get more done
“Program was great – easy ideas and ways to be able to do things. Not overwhelming. Very engaging and fun! Had the knowledge to be talking about this subject. The materials were very applicable to work! Not a long class but long enough that you get what you need. Like not having to go anywhere for lunch. Snacks in the AM was great too! Just a perfect day.”
Elizabeth Spencer, City of Lindsborg, Lindsborg, Kansas
“The program was of great benefit to help me identify those issues with my time, and make sure that I neutralized the issues. The length of the seminar was excellent, as was the format and structure of what we learned, and how long it was taught.”
Tony Applegate, General Director & COO, Wichita Grand Opera, Wichita, Kansas
This seminar is designed for people who have demanding schedules and seemingly have too many tasks on their plate. Employees from any level including supervisors, project managers, administrative staff, support personnel and team facilitators in both the public and private sectors will enjoy the useful insights that help you take control of a world with too little time.
Substitutions are free and must be done prior to the start of the class or certificate program.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes and a $75 charge on certificate programs.
No refunds after the first day of the class or certificate program.