Developing and fine tuning your leadership abilities is essential as you continue to build your influence and success at work. The CMD Leadership Certificate helps you develop the skills and the educational foundation you’re looking for to lead, motivate, and succeed in the workplace.
This program gives you the opportunity to learn proven leadership practices needed to be a strong leaders, build cohesive teams and develop excellence in others. Invest in tomorrow by preparing today.
To complete a Leadership Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Required classes are:
- Assertive Leadership Techniques – March 26, 2019
- Coaching Your Employees to Greatness – June 13, 2019
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders – July 16 & 17, 2019 (ONLINE also)
- Influencing without Authority – May 6, 2019
- Leadership & Communication Skills for Women – Date to be determined
- Understanding Human Behavior – November 13, 2019
Elective classes are:
- Business Modeling & Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions – May 1 & 2, 2019
- Emotional Intelligence – June 7, 2019
- Communicating for Results – April 9, 2019
- Mastering the Art of Critical Conversations – November 8, 2019
- Powerful Business Writing Skills – May 22, 2019
- Strategic Negotiations ONLINE – can start at any time
- Strength Based Leadership – November 20, 2019