Developing and fine tuning your leadership abilities is essential as you continue to build your influence and success at work. The CMD Leadership Certificate helps you develop the skills and the educational foundation you’re looking for to lead, motivate, and succeed in the workplace.
This program gives you the opportunity to learn proven leadership practices needed to be a strong leaders, build cohesive teams and develop excellence in others. Invest in tomorrow by preparing today.
To complete a Leadership Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Required classes are:
- Assertive Leadership Techniques October 23, 2020
- Coaching Your Employees to Greatness TBD
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders July 14 & 15, 2020
- Influencing without Authority January 28, 2020
- Leadership and Communication Skills for Women May 1, 2020
- Problem Solving Skills to Lead Your Team (formerly Root Cause Analysis) February 5, 2020
- Understanding Human Behavior June 26, 2020
Elective classes are:
- Business Modeling and Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions November 14 & 15, 2019
- Communicating for Results April 7, 2020
- Emotional Intelligence December 10, 2019
- Powerful Business Writing Skills February 25, 2020
- Strategic Negotiations – Online
- Strength Based Leadership April 29, 2020
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes.
No refunds after the first day of the class.