Developing and fine tuning your leadership abilities is essential as you continue to build your influence and success at work. The CMD Leadership Certificate helps you develop the skills and the educational foundation you’re looking for to lead, motivate, and succeed in the workplace.
This program gives you the opportunity to learn proven leadership practices needed to be a strong leaders, build cohesive teams and develop excellence in others. Invest in tomorrow by preparing today.
To complete a Leadership Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Required classes are:
- Assertive Leadership Techniques October 23, 2020
- Coaching Your Employees to Greatness TBD
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders July 12 & 13, 2021
- Influencing without Authority November 18, 2020
- Leadership and Communication Skills for Women October 20, 2020
- Solving Problems with Root Cause Analysis February 4, 2021
- Understanding Human Behavior January 21, 2021
Elective classes are:
- Business Modeling and Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions November 14 & 15, 2019
- Communicating for Results November 6, 2020
- Emotional Intelligence December 10, 2019
- Strategic Negotiations – Online
- Strength Based Leadership February 23, 2021
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes.
No refunds after the first day of the class.