Developing and fine tuning your leadership abilities is essential as you continue to build your influence and success at work. The CMD Leadership Certificate helps you develop the skills and the educational foundation you’re looking for to lead, motivate, and succeed in the workplace.
This program gives you the opportunity to learn proven leadership practices needed to be a strong leaders, build cohesive teams and develop excellence in others. Invest in tomorrow by preparing today.
To complete a Leadership Certificate, you must complete a total of 9 days of training.
Choose 4 days from the “Required” list and 5 days from the “Elective” list.
Required classes are:
- Assertive Leadership Techniques – October 31, 2019
- Coaching Your Employees to Greatness – June 13, 2019
- Essential Skills for Effective Leaders – July 16 & 17, 2019 (ONLINE also)
- Influencing without Authority – August 20, 2019
- Leadership & Communication Skills for Women – Date to be determined
- Understanding Human Behavior – November 13, 2019
Elective classes are:
- Business Modeling & Data Analysis: Using Data to Make Better Decisions – November 14 & 15, 2019
- Emotional Intelligence – June 7, 2019
- Communicating for Results – October 15, 2019
- Mastering the Art of Critical Conversations – November 8, 2019
- Powerful Business Writing Skills – May 22, 2019
- Strategic Negotiations ONLINE – can start at any time
- Strength Based Leadership – November 20, 2019
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes.
No refunds after the first day of the class.