Culture is how employees' hearts and stomachs feel about Monday morning on Sunday night.
As a leader of a team, you become the model of how the organization interacts and behaves and your actions symbolize the company standard. Your team will mirror your attitude, behaviors, reactions, and outlook. When the culture is positive, the customer service, sales, efficiencies, productivity, engagement and success will fall into place. The question is, what type of culture are you creating?
Contemplate actions which can be taken to:
- Enhance individual productivity and morale
- Increase team innovation and collaboration
- Positively impact the organizational culture
- Contributing to the solution
- Managing your message
- Improving within your role and responsibilities
- Increasing employee engagement
- Accepting and implementing change
- Establishing trust and respecting feedback
- Implementing Transformational Leadership
- Caring for company resources
- Intentionally creating culture
Any employee in a position to influence, lead, or manage a team. Non-supervisory individuals who interact or represent the organization, internally and externally.
“It was very inspirational and informative, I feel that everyone can benefit from this knowledge. Overall it was perfect.”
Nathan Fullerton, Software Engineer Team Lead, Integra Technologies, Wichita, KS
Substitutions are free and must be done prior to the start of the class or certificate program.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes and a $75 charge on certificate programs.
No refunds after the first day of the class or certificate program.