With 50+ years in the business of growing employee skill sets, the Center for Management Development is prepared and ready to be your training provider. CMD can work with your organization whether you need 3 hours of teamwork or communication, a full day program, a comprehensive certificate program like Supervisor Certificate, or one-on-one coaching for a member of your Leadership Team – CMD can meet your specific employee development goals and objectives.
|Training a team of people in your company can cost significantly less than sending those employees to a public CMD session.|
|Employees that are trained together as a team, share common points of reference, terminology and strategies for implementing improvements in the workplace.|
|CMD instructors tailor the information to make the class relevant to your business, focus on specific frustrations, and target needs and goals you are working to attain. The materials have your company name and logo on them.|
|You choose the dates, the times and the hours that best fit your organization and your employee schedules.|
|CMD will coordinate the instructor, customize the materials, prepare and transport the equipment and introduce the instructor.|
|Participants “learn by doing”, gaining skills that can be applied immediately on the job. A variety of teaching methods are used, including group exercises, case studies, personal examples, videos, and customer response systems.|
The most important asset of any organization is the knowledge, skills and abilities of its employees. On-site training demonstrates to your employees that you value them and want to improve their personal and professional effectiveness. It also demonstrates that you are serious about the success of your organization. The Center for Management Development wants to help you achieve that success. And as a part of an established University you know we will continue to be here to serve you as a resource long after the training.
Contact us for a private consultation to accomplish your organizational objectives.
Gerald Graham at 316.706.8346 email@example.com
Paula Seiwert at 316.978.5144 firstname.lastname@example.org
SAMPLING of class titles done on-site for companies just like YOU!
- Becoming an Effective Mentor
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Training Your Organization to Hire the Best People
- Developing Projective Work Relationships
- Emotional Intelligence
- How Leaders Deal with Attitudes and Performance
- How to Build a Talent Culture (Strengths based organization)
- Management Overview of Lean: How it Works
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Managing Upward – Strategies for Partnering with Your Boss
- Motivating Employees by Improving Attitudes
- Principles of Lean Manufacturing strategies for Streamlining your Processes
- Quality Control and Six Sigma
- Recognizing & Resolving Conflict in the Workplace
- Tactful Toughness
- The Carrot Principle (Recognition)