Handle the different behaviors
of your team with confidence and skill.
We'll show you how!
When you think of workplace conflict, what comes to mind?
- Hurt feelings?
- Explosive disputes?
- Subtle, long-lasting issues or resentment?
- Team members taking ownership for mistakes?
Conflict triggers different behaviors in each person, from destructive to productive responses. While conflict can be very uncomfortable, it is a natural and inevitable part of relationships.
Because conflict looks different depending on the people and situations involved, there is no one-size fits all answer to making it productive. Instead the solution starts with you.
This program includes the newest DiSC® assessment tool designed to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. It isn’t about conflict resolution rather, it’s focused on helping you curb destructive thoughts and behaviors so that conflict can become more productive, improving your workplace results and relationships.
Each participant in this session will complete an Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict assessment prior to attending class, so that the tool can be incorporated into the exercises done in the classroom.
- Identify general perceptions and emotions about conflict
- Develop a broad conceptual understanding of conflict
- Discover your own style in conflict
- Learn about other styles in conflict
- Learn how automatic thoughts influence destructive behaviors during conflict
- Identify and understand destructive conflict behaviors that you use
- Recognize automatic thoughts that you typically have during conflict
- Practice catching and re-framing automatic thoughts
- Learn a way to continue evaluating and improving conflict experiences
- Explore strategies that capitalize on productive conflict and its impact on effective teamwork
“Learned good techniques to use in my work AND family life. The tools apply well in both situations.”
Scott Dickmeyer, Program Manager, FlightSafety International
“Hands down my favorite class thus far! Being able to look inward will be a great benefit to my future!”
Tara Converse, Field Scheduler
“Lee was very knowledgeable and made learning about how to deal with conflict enjoyable. I walked away excited about that I learned and ready to make positive changes in my workplace.”
Erin Stillwagon, Administrative Assistant, Sunflower Electric Power Corporation, Holcomb, Kansas
“I appreciate the personalized report based on my responses prior to the class, made the training far more meaningful to me. Also great reference materials for me to return to again and again. Lee was professional and able to bring our comments back into the context of the class and the lesson being covered.”
Cory Betz, Manager, Strategic Projects, Sunflower Electric Power Corporation, Hays, Kansas
Substitutions are free and must be done prior to the start of the class or certificate program.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes and a $75 charge on certificate programs.
No refunds after the first day of the class or certificate program.