CMD has two options for Leadership Online.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and study asynchronously with one of the following sessions:
Online sessions are conducted via the internet with:
Each session has an outline of what is covered and when. You submit worksheets, or review questions, answer questionnaires, watch videos and work through case studies. Dr. Gerald Graham, is the instructor of the each of these sessions and he will give you timely feedback on your responses, and coach you through the materials, giving you a strong foundation of support for skill development and knowledge.
There are many advantages to online learning:
- work through the materials at your convenience – on your time schedule
- receive feedback from a well-known subject matter expert
- one-on-one attention from the instructor
- time to digest and absorb information
- improve your professional knowledge