Preventing Sexual Harassment
CEUs: .05 | HRCI credits: 1
Access time: 90 days
“Preventing Sexual Harassment” is an online, video training that provides a guide for managers to:
- recognize sexual harassment and unlawful discrimination in the workplace
- and respond to and resolve complaints.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the EEOC definition of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Know the differences between quid pro quo harassment & hostile work environment harassment
- Outline what constitutes “unwelcome conduct” from a legal perspective
- Explain how managers can detect the signs of hostile work environment
- Discuss the stages of a sexual harassment investigation
- Understand best practices for preventing sexual harassment
There are test questions over each section of the module. Learners much achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credits. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Please note: This course course covers the basics of preventing sexual harassment but is not meant to provide legal advice. If you need legal advice or other expert assistance, we recommend that you seek the services of a professional. This course is designed for managers and those responsible for sexual harassment prevention and is introductory.
There are no prerequisites for this course, nor does it require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Estimated time to complete: 3 – 5 hours
Ask the Expert: This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Successful Completion Requirement of IACET CEU: Learners much achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credits. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
After clicking the registration button – scroll down to find the HR sessions – that’s where is class is located.