Building strong, cohesive working relationships is an important part to maintaining an efficient and productive workplace. Building, strengthening and managing your emotions is an important component in developing better interaction and success on the job. This program will give you tools to enhance the way you work, communicate and build cooperative networks in the workplace.
- Become aware of the business case for learning and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) at work, understand why today’s leaders need to develop this important skill.
- Understand the nature of emotional intelligence and how the human brain works. Learn the four dimensions of EQ and the skills associated with them.
- Develop Self-Awareness and understand its impact on attitude, fulfillment and personality.
- Develop and apply Self-Management skills in ways that boost leadership and accomplishment.
- Develop and apply Social Awareness skills.
- Develop and apply Relationship Management skills in ways that enhance the ability to lead others, work collaboratively, resolve conflict and achieve dramatic results.
- Choose from an assortment of practical emotional intelligence techniques to use in a variety of work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service and supervision.
"I think the topic of Emotional Intelligence is one that could be discussed for days. It seems this is what individuals are lacking the most in the professional world. Everyone concentrates on what education people have without taking Emotional Intelligence into consideration. I plan on implementing & practicing all suggestions given in order to develop a higher EI level. Awesome class!
Gina Manley, Sedgwick County Court of Trustees"Dotty's examples were from real life experiences which was easy to relate to. She was very interesting and a great speaker, very informative." Jennifer Howard, Triumph Accessory Services