This is a comprehensive course dealing with the unique challenges women confront in the organizational environment. The course offers practical leadership and communication techniques and proven strategies for success.
Women in Management: Where Did They Come From? Where are they Going?
- Re-socialization of the woman manager
- Women as managers - stereotypes and realities
- Differences between male and female leadership styles
- How men and women use power differently
- How to use power effectively
- Leveraging yourself in the organization
Communication - It's Not So Much What You Say
- Sexual-based barriers to communication
- Body language
- How to create the right image
Stress and the Working Woman
- How to identify the five types of stress
- Three strategies for coping with stress in the organizational environment
The section covering body language and posture really hit home and I really appreciated the visualization activity. This class was excellent, Thank you! The instructor was both personable and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed learning from her. Each CMD class has held value for me in both my personal and professional life.
Holly Terrill, Meritrust Credit Union