Individuals with strong Emotional Intelligence skills rise to the top -
in their careers, in their organizations and in life!
Building strong, cohesive working relationships is an important part to maintaining an efficient and productive workplace. Building, strengthening and managing your emotions is an important component in developing better interaction and success on the job. This program will give you tools to enhance the way you work, communicate and build cooperative networks in the workplace.
- Become aware of the business case for learning and applying emotional intelligence (EQ) at work, understand why today’s leaders need to develop this important skill.
- Understand the nature of emotional intelligence and how the human brain works. Learn the four dimensions of EQ and the skills associated with them.
- Develop self-awareness and understand its impact on attitude, fulfillment and personality.
- Develop and apply self-management skills in ways that boost leadership and accomplishment.
- Develop and apply social awareness skills.
- Develop and apply relationship management skills in ways that enhance the ability to lead others, work collaboratively, resolve conflict and achieve dramatic results.
- Choose from an assortment of practical emotional intelligence techniques to use in a variety of work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service and supervision.
“This class had an outstanding instructor and amazing subject matter. This is very applicable to my job and I cannot wait to try out some of the things that I learned to help improve my emotional intelligence.”
Ryan Grant, Senior Contract Specialist I, Spirit AeroSystems, Wichita, Kansas
“Dotty was an amazing instructor that made the content interesting. This class was so beneficial, the content, format, and delivery were all amazing.”
Jamie Heberling, Warranty Supervisor, Foley Equipment, Wichita, Kansas
“The class was very informative and Dotty did an amazing job teaching the class and keeping it entertaining. I loved that this class touched on self confidence which is something that I really needed. I also enjoyed learning how to handle all different kinds of people in the workplace.”
Brogan Nichols, Purchasing Manager, Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics, Wichita, Kansas
Anyone from any level in the organization would benefit from understanding the concept of Emotional Intelligence and it’s impact on customers, team members, peers, management, other departments, and employees.
Accounting, finance, purchasing, marketing, shipping, inventory workers, customer service representatives, line workers, truck drivers, delivery people, contractors, service technicians, supervisors, managers, directors, and VP’s.
Substitutions are free and must be done prior to the start of the class or certificate program.
Cancellations or rescheduling must be received in writing and full refunds will be given up to four business days prior to the start of class.
Any cancellation or reschedule submitted with three or less business days notice is subject to a $35 charge on 1 or 2 day classes and a $75 charge on certificate programs.
No refunds after the first day of the class or certificate program.